The Conscience Organisation partners with likeminded people, brands and organisations to deliver Deep social insight, Rapid strategy, Compelling content and Relentless iterative execution to drive positive change in the world.
We work with partners across Education, Wellbeing, Finance, Sustainability, NGO & NFP sectors.
We are looking for a creative all rounder with an entrepreneurial mindset, humanitarian heart, and a sense of humour to work collaboratively with our national and international partners. Initially a Part Time or Freelance role with the aim to grow into a Full-time position.
- Creating Social Media content.
- Mostly Design and Motion Graphics, with some basic video editing
- Writing content
- Support responses to briefs
- Delivery of digital content per communication and media plans
- Work closely with our Team to optimise creative
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop ideas
- Producing still, moving and filmed imagery
- Research to keep your colleagues and our partners inspired and informed about creative, cultural and lifestyle trends, innovations, ideas and insights, and encouraging the people you work with to do likewise
- Develop, maintain and grow our organisation’s digital presence
Qualities and characteristics
- Developing Creative and Ideation
- Design, motion graphics and writing skills
- Video Editing, Photography and Videography a big plus
- Passion and understanding of United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
- Project Management
- Enthusiastic, proactive and ready to hit the ground running
- Understanding Spanish or a second language is a bonus
- Experience: is a bonus, not a requirement (everyone has to start somewhere)
- Apply: by email to email@example.com
- Your CV and examples of work
- A sentence: Why us?
- A sentence: Why you?
* IMMEDIATE START and NO RECRUITERS PLEASE