Profit With Purpose
In years gone by, businesses moved towards Corporate Social Responsibility to offset the perception customers, partners or clients had of big business.
We’ve moved on.
We have our heart set on being the leader in the creation of ideas for organisations to have social conscience.
We want to work with people, businesses and organisations who are willing or are on the way bringing purpose to the centre of your world. We help you bring these strategies and ideas to life.
As a commercial partner, we help you live and breathe your purpose, working together helps us create a bigger positive footprint on the world, and helps us to invest in our social impact partners and NGOs.
And it makes great business sense…
Through our work with NGOs, such a Global Citizen, we are exposed to the world’s issues and corporations who are using best practices. We have many local case studies as well international work.
Food for thought
2017 Global Ethics Summit:
- According to recent research, the stock prices of companies that appear on the 2017 list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies outperform the S&P 500 Index by more than 6 percentage points.
- 56% of consumers stop buying from companies they believe are unethical.
- In 2015, 84% of consumers globally say they seek out responsible products whenever possible.
- In 2015, 81% of consumers said they would be willing to consume or purchase fewer products to preserve natural resources, or buy a product from an unknown brand if it has strong CSR commitments.
- In 2015, More than 9-in-10 Millennial consumers would switch brands to one associated with a cause, and two-thirds use social media to engage around CSR.