Macelleria's Bondi beachfront store could barely keep up with their customers but the newly-opened Newtown store had yet to find its feet in the same way. The Macelleria team realised the need to built a versatile umbrella brand - able to hold its own across franchises but still offer the same great product and experience.
In Sydney, each suburb needs to be treated as if it were a world of its own.
A full-day immersive brand position workshop, with stakeholders from across the country. The aim: to collaborate on the value-proposition that aligns all stores in Australia, no matter their footprint. One that is uniting in purpose but flexible in execution.
A full brand positioning bible including:
- Brand positioning statement and value proposition
- Functional and emotional benefits
- Core brand vs. 'sub'/adaptable differentials
- Branding and visual stye-guide
- Series of executional concepts and campaign territories
- Guidelines for ongoing brand marketing
Currently running, identified in workshop:
- Social media acquisition campaign: content, paid media & reporting
Like what you see?