The Conscience Organisation partners with likeminded people, brands and organisations to deliver Deep social insight, Rapid strategy, Compelling content and Relentless iterative execution to drive positive change in the world.
We work with partners across Education, Wellbeing, Finance, Sustainability, NGO & NFP sectors.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, humanitarian heart, and a sense of humour to work collaboratively with our national and international partners.
Your focus will be to:
- Inform and ensure best practice across digital media planning and media buying (Facebook, and Google platforms)
- Manage the development of media implementation planning presentations and plans in conjunction with the strategy and creative
- Managing and improving all features of online campaigns, including search, display & affiliates
- Work closely with Creative to optimise on a daily basis (as required)
- The ability to interpret media data and provide recommendations for improvements – creatively and strategically
- Stewardship / training / guidance of the junior members of the team to ensure they deliver on all of the strategic and communication objectives
- Deliver solutions for clients that have been identified in the strategic process
- Identify new ways to help our partners succeed online
- Manage approval and launch of digital comms
- Help manage and promote our organisations digital presence
- Salary: $65K
- Experience: At least 2 years in similar or same role
- Apply: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- A sentence: Why us?
- A sentence: Why you?
* IMMEDIATE START and NO RECRUITERS PLEASE