Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager you will be joining the senior leadership team at a truly exciting time for the business in this new role. We have been developing our strategic, account management and creative teams, organisational culture and brand and now we are ready to strengthen our lead generation and business development activities through this new role.
You will be a high energy, B2B sales professional with previous agency/creative experience who can pro-actively target opportunities where we can help or add value to grow revenue with new and existing clients. You can comfortably talk to prospective clients at the C suite level, and successfully build a pipeline of new business opportunities for the organisation to ensure future long term growth.
- Identify new opportunities, strategically manage the sales process with prospects through to the contract phase to deliver increased revenue
- Undertake market intelligence and competitor analysis to optimise market share and identify relevant market segments and cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure a smooth transition of the client to the Strategy, Account Management and Creative teams.
- Build deep relationships with our clients and social impact partners based on exceeding expectations
- Respond to tenders with thoroughly scoped proposals that demonstrate a detailed understanding of their business, unique challenges and the solution
- Think laterally to help in the creation of new models, new products and new services to transform our clients into businesses of tomorrow.
- Proactively identify potential start ups and tech innovation partners to help transform our clients businesses and our own
- Partner with the Account Management, Creative and Strategy to help convert leads
- Challenge the teams on the breadth of possibility
- Demonstrate excellent financial acumen - Be able to accurately report on the financial targets, profit and revenue generation
- Negotiate pricing and contracts, and close new business based on agreed revenue targets
You will be accomplished in pipeline management, pitching and proposals, with the tenacity to continually grow and develop clients across different sectors.
To thrive in this role you’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record in B2B Sales delivering impressive results as part of a New Business function, preferably within the creative industries. It is essential that your are commercially astute and entrepreneurial; confident developing and implementing innovative selling strategies to exceed business objectives.
We are looking for talent who are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and in fact thrive on it and are comfortable having challenging conversations with clients around budget, timelines, priorities and resourcing.
We offer you training and development that are tailored to your ambitions and a creative, fun and social work environment, opportunity to give back and allocate paid work time to our local and global social impact organisations and flexible working arrangements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, actively supports charities and environmental initiatives.
Please send your CV or profile to email@example.com for a further discussion.