What are we about?
We aim to be the leaders in creative ideas for organisations to have social conscience.
We want to work with people, businesses and organisations who are willing or are on the way bringing purpose to their profit. We help you bring these strategies and ideas to life.
A future where private enterprise treats having a positive impact on the world with as much importance as profit making.
To show brands that creatively solving business problems and having a positive impact on the world are not mutually exclusive.
CSR is dead.
In years gone by, businesses moved towards Corporate Social Responsibility to offset the perception customers, partners or clients had of big business.
We’ve moved on.
Through our work with NGOs, such a Global Citizen, we are exposed to the world’s issues and corporations who are using best practices. We have many local case studies as well international work.
Further food for thought
2017 Global Ethics Summit:
- According to recent research, the stock prices of companies that appear on the 2017 list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies outperform the S&P 500 Index by more than 6 percentage points.
- 56% of consumers stop buying from companies they believe are unethical.
- In 2015, 84% of consumers globally say they seek out responsible products whenever possible.
- In 2015, 81% of consumers said they would be willing to consume or purchase fewer products to preserve natural resources, or buy a product from an unknown brand if it has strong CSR commitments.
- In 2015, More than 9-in-10 Millennial consumers would switch brands to one associated with a cause, and two-thirds use social media to engage around CSR.